1. New Year's is (awesome/lame/other) refreshing. the night itself isn't that exciting for me, never has been but I love the idea of a new year, a fresh start.
2. Last New Year's Eve I was with friends of all ages in our community. we ate a lot, talked about our year, played a 2009 trivia game, and wrote letters to ourselves about how we want 2010 to be, our goals etc. We'll be getting our letters soon in the mail :)
3. My New Year's resolution is newness, i am excited for a whole brand new me and life. new job, new outlook on life, my resolution is JOY .
4. The best way to spend New Year's Eve is " with friends in a low-key environment." - well put Lauren. stickin with that :)
5. My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is oh gosh i have no idea
6. This New Year's Eve I will .. not sure, should probably figure that out... most likely going to my sister-in-laws house to hang :)
7. A fresh start is so so wonderful. we all need fresh starts. i get in to ruts of living life a certain way and always love a chance to get to do a different dance.
how are you feeling about new years??? write a post and come link up with Lauren :)