Friday, August 19, 2011

friday blanks





1.   My idea of pure perfection would be   more time in the day and the week and people only having to work 4 days of the.

2.   Jesus's love & grace     makes the world go 'round.

3.  If it weren't for   responsibility     I'd   be on vacation all of the time  .

4.  Bloggers are   an inspiration, makes me so happy to be apart of this world .

5.  If I had    allll da money in the world   I'd buy you   a boat.. and a lake and a lake house to go with it  .

6.  I'm glad it's Friday because      bri and I are leaving for Bend to celebrate our 2nd anniversary   .
7.  Something I'm excited about is    my garden and the fall (i hate to say it already but I really DO love the fall and our summer here has been super dumb weather so I'm just ready to move on if its not going to get any warmer...)  .




playing along?

1 comment:

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails