1. Assess: open up all of the cupboards, create what we think is a good flow for her use of her kitchen, are the dishes and cups in the best place? do the things they use the most on the bottom shelves or hard to access?
2. Buy: She wanted this look of jars & baskets so she bought 4 to start with. She had these jars already which were great to add in some style.
Source: theinspiredroom.net via Siobhan on Pinterest
3. Take it all out: I know this seems counter productive but it's way easier to create the space you want when it's a blank canvas!
4. Get rid of what you don't need/use: pretty self explanatory
5. Store what you don't use often: choose a space in your garage or a closet to store those items you don't use daily: picnic baskets, extra plates etc.
6. Put it all back organized!!
the result?? more space than she ever knew she had! I love it when that happens.