Tuesday, September 14, 2010

last day..

friends, I am in San Diego for just one last day! 
we've had a fun trip. Spending lots of time with Brian's dad and his wife.
We get back to Portland late tonight and I hear the weather is better there than here.

some things i've been learning:

*i don't like golf- playing it, watching it or talking about it
*I don't like eating out every meal
*san diego is supposed to be sunny and it's been failing me for the last 5 days
* I really love FRIENDS
*Peachwave is still my favorite froYo place
*it's hard to go on vacation with other people because everyone has their own thought of what they want to do
*pizza is my hardest gluten/dairy temptation (I'm allergic to both)
*i love not having to go to work but I'm excited to go back to a real life
*I'm almost done reading Eat Pray Love. Some pages are great, others are crap but I'm powering through
*I'm grateful to feel settled into my life and marriage
* The iphone helps us get around everywhere and I have no idea what we would do without it. read a map!?

5 comments:

  1. Golf...couldn't have said it better myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post!! hope you had fun in SD! i went to college there, and i'm missing the ocean and froyo a little...

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a super last day!

    excited to see you won one of helena's giveaways! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the TV show FRIENDS myself! And i so agree with you on golf! Also I found the same thing while reading Eat Pray Love, some pages great, others not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. i have a little surprise for you on the blog today! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails