Monday, February 10, 2014

baby girl's room

This being my first baby, I wasn't quite sure what I needed to have around her room or where I should actually put it. After talking to friends, I organized everything before she was born the way that I thought best. Five months later I have for sure moved things around to make it work better for how we live in her space. I love her room and the way it turned out, it feels like us!

Some of my inspiration:





Some shots of her room:












How I organized:

I didn't want to purchase a lot of storage tools so I made do with what I had. I hope to show that can still have a place for everything without having to buy things or organize it in a way you could never re-create while actually living in the space.



Are you about to be a new mom? Do you have any specific questions about how to organize all of the stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails