Thursday, February 24, 2011

filling in blanks on friday (well thursday night..)

playing along with the wonderful Lauren


1.   I am currently obsessed with   my new camera and my pretty feather hair extension

2.  Today I am    happy and feeling less stressed    because,    the snow we got today was sooo beautiful, I stayed away from facebook so I would stop hearing everyone complain about too much or too little or that it wasn't snow or that they were off work ETC. my husband stayed home until lunch just for fun and worked from home and then the sun was shining all afternoon while I ran errands and got LOTS done . AND i booked our hotel for when we're in new york .... next weekend... I'm working on being more laid back & care free but I almost had a heart attack last night thinking of not having a place booked yet..

3.  The age I am is    23 1/2 :)    and the age I feel is    28? I've always felt much older than I actually have been, most of my life.

4.  My favorite place is     ohhh so hard. LOTS. Portland, Cedar Mill, Hartung Lake, Pacific City, Wildhorse Canyon.... 

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is     fixing my car :( My driver side door won't open... so I've been having to get in the passenger side door and climb over (so embarrassing...) and it's been a few days, weeks now... I need to call... like tomorrow...

6.  The last thing I purchased was       business cards offline!!!! :) 

7.  The thing I love most about my home is       just having one. I feel so blessed to have a roof over my head and get to share it with my best friend. I love my couch and being cozy on it. 

9 comments:

  1. What fun...I think I might have to do this! Loved learning more about you and how exciting that you purchased biz cards! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun! business cards sounds like such a grown-up thing to purchase :).

    hope you have a lovely weekend!

    xo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hair feathers! Sadly, my boyfriend doesn't share my affinity for them :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. SNOW DAY!!! Love 'em. We're having a snowy night! I want a fireplace where my wife and I can cuddle up by.

    And I so agree with number 7!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see your feather hair extension! Picture please :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmm...you are coming to NEW YORK??? Let me know if you need some tips on food, shopping or anything...come into Brooklyn and say hi =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've always felt younger - probably because my birthday was always one of the last ones in school, so i was always the youngest. ha, and i love the car thing. i've done that too many times

    ReplyDelete
  8. olivia! hi :) i've been meaning to say hi for quite some time now. your blog is adorable. and you are adorable. and thank you for all kind things you have commented lately. i don't deserve you guys! really, i don't.

    new york?! you lucky duck, you.

    and yes, purple. i loved the verse ideas you gave too! one purple olivia verse comin right up :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh imagining you crawling in your passenger door makes me laugh! you're so cute! hope it gets fixed soon! taking your car in is so annoying... Our maintenance light has been on for quite some time.. thanks for reminding me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails