Thursday, February 10, 2011

warmth


I'm thanking the Lord right now for all of the sun He has been giving us the past few weeks in Portland. It really is crazy how much it changes your mood. Lack of Vitamin D and seasonal depression is a commonly talked about issue for those of us living in Portland. I am so grateful that this winter has been more cold and sunny than it has been gray and rainy :) Although the rain is comforting to me, the smell is magnificent and it gives us the WONDERFUL green trees we have here in Oregon.

I am however a little bit tired of being chilled to the bone all of the time. I love cozy sweats but hate when I'm still cold even when I have on a blanket and socks at home. 

Excited to wear these cozy outfits of TOMS, leggings and a T-Shirt. Perfection.

5 comments:

  1. I feel the same about the bitter cold weather. It feels like my bones are shattering

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't this sunshine awesome? It's up here too in Tacoma

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cold gets to me too here in Michigan! luckily we've had lots of sunshine here as well, which makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i miss the sun oh so much! we see it very little here in the winter. although we did get a bit today & it was so wonderful. come to think of it, maybe that's why i was in such a good mood! the sun makes a world of difference.

    and i am with you on being tired of the cold weather. it is 3 degrees right now! i have sweats on & a blanket and my nose is cold! brrrrr!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails