Friday, May 20, 2011

blankinnnnnn



1.   People always tell me I look like      either Sarah Michelle Gellar when she was young and had dark hair or Jennifer Aniston? I WISH .

2.  Friends don't let friends    stay the same, they encourage each other to grow into better people.

3.  A sunny day is perfect for   boating. even though I never get to do it and I always want to, that is what a sunny day is perfect for .

4.  My favorite accessory is  my scarves I guess

5.  If I could afford it I would   oh my goodness so many things. Have a FAB wardrobe and lots of beautiful diamonds, redecorate.. heck, buy a new house, go on wonderful vacations. stay in nice hotels just for fun with my hubs.

6.  The cure for boredom is     calling a friend or watching FRIENDS, I could never be bored doing that   .

7.  I am currently "in like" with        this sunshine we are having here in Portland. FAB. 

link up with Lauren here

3 comments:

  1. yup love this sunshine so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! My favorite was your fill in the blank of friends changing. So true.

    Hope you have a wonderful day, Love.
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list -- we've been getting sun after some rain and I'm soooooo grateful.

    Have a lovely day!
    --Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails