Wednesday, May 25, 2011

busy season...

life has been crazy lately. I am coordinating volunteers for a HUGE event in a week and a half, end of the year young life events, preparing for summer camp, wedding season is about to begin... craziness over here.

Last weekend I had the amazing opportunity to take a break from my busy life and attend the first Discipleship Camp at Creekside.  Got to be at the NEW Wyld Life Camp at the Ranch- Creekside. Go to spend lots of quality time with my sister, husband, girlfriends, community, family. I am so blessed to have grown up in the community I have, the wonderful family that is Sunset Young Life.




sister and hubs, super tired.


6 years of sunset alumni, the best.


Bible study girls


bye bye beautiful camp.

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a gorgeous place to visit! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place looks amazing!! I hope to see it soon...the high schoolers are going to be jealous I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks like a great time, I'm glad you were able to go. God seems to provide those breaks for us at the best times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. young life. magic words. one of my my all-time favorite organizations! I haven't visited a camp--as a leader or other-- in two years and I'm getting withdrawawls.

    Malibu, in my opinion, is one of the closest spots to heaven on earth. :)

    erika @ rougeandwhimsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails