Friday, May 27, 2011

need a change

I have NEVER done anything fun with my hair at all..
I'm getting a little bit bored and thinking I need a fun change.. not sure what that could entail but I'm dreaming a little bit with this look...


Source: google.com via Olivia on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Olivia on Pinterest


I don't like the SUPER harsh ones, but maybe start out with just a little highlight underneath my hair? I have always taken pride in never coloring my hair... but hey, what are principles for if not to be broken, eh? (such a false statement for those of you who know me.. "rules control the fun"-monica.)

Thoughts?
(I think this was before I cut my hair... its a bit thinner now I guess)

4 comments:

  1. do it! i love the light ombre look!!! i would love to try that look sometime this summer. it's so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those looks...I'm definitely needing a change. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Jessica Biel cut. It looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my hair cut successfully shorter each time I get it cut. Right now, I'm trying not shampooing my hair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails