Monday, September 26, 2011

to enhance our already beautiful selves

Some of my favorites: 



1. Sea Salt Spray : so perfect for my partly wavy hair to keep it from frizzing and holding some kind of shape
2. MAC eyeshadow- Naked Lunch : my favorite base or a simple look for a casual day!
3. Laura Mercier secret camouflage concealer : AH mazing for under eye circles, miracle worker
4. Sephora bronzer - simple, cheap and not "too much" on the orange scale
5. Toner - doing wonders for my skin.
6. Loreal Voluminous: the Mascara I swear by, have been using it since I started wearing make up and have never found a better one.


what are some of your favorites right now?? 

3 comments:

  1. i started using the benefit blush and i really like it : )

    life spelled jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need new mascara and am picking up the loreal one tomorrow! Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facial symmetry is considered attractive in women. Men set full wide face, small chin, small nose, short and smooth skin and wide-eyed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails