Monday, September 26, 2011

to enhance our already beautiful selves

Some of my favorites: 



1. Sea Salt Spray : so perfect for my partly wavy hair to keep it from frizzing and holding some kind of shape
2. MAC eyeshadow- Naked Lunch : my favorite base or a simple look for a casual day!
3. Laura Mercier secret camouflage concealer : AH mazing for under eye circles, miracle worker
4. Sephora bronzer - simple, cheap and not "too much" on the orange scale
5. Toner - doing wonders for my skin.
6. Loreal Voluminous: the Mascara I swear by, have been using it since I started wearing make up and have never found a better one.


what are some of your favorites right now?? 

2 comments:

  1. i started using the benefit blush and i really like it : )

    life spelled jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need new mascara and am picking up the loreal one tomorrow! Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails