Friday, August 20, 2010

friday blanks


play along and go link up on Lauren's page!

1. My favorite current TV show is  Oh gosh I have no idea, Bethenny Getting Married and So You Think You Can Dance, Friends duh.

2. The TV character I can relate to most is Monica

3. My life is like (fill in with TV show and why)....  LOST.  just kidding, i have no idea

4. My all time favorite TV show is FRIENDS- duh



5. A TV show that is ridiculously stupid, but I continue to watch is - Bachelor, Bachelorette and NOW Bachelor Pad. SO DUMB.



6. My favorite TV couple is  oo tough pick between Rachel & Ross and Monica and Chandler..

7. One TV episode I could watch over and over again is  umm EVERY episode of friends.

1 comment:

  1. Sadly i havent seen a friends episode for ages! Hope you are having a perfect weekend! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails