Play along with Lauren today and don't forget to link up on her page!
It's SUPER fun!!
2. My go to/never fail recipe is pork tenderloin. So easy and cheap to make and can feed lots of people. You just marinate it with olive oil, rosemary, balsamic vinegar. salt & pepper and then cook in the oven on 350 for like.. 30 minutes? I check it a lot to see so I never know the time something is supposed to be in for. I usually serve with rice and zucchini with Parmesan or asparagus
3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is probably a lot of what I eat is werid! I am allergic to gluten and dairy so my substitues are super off. I eat rice cakes and corn chips with a lot of things that people would never think to eat it with. I've had to get used to it... and my girlfriends do this now, but my lunch all through college would usually be: turkey meat, corn chips and humus... that i just eat with my hands. gross i know.
4. My worst cooking disaster ever was hmm... not sure if i've had anything noteworthy yet... i don't have that much time to cook/haven't tried a lot of new things...
5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be oh i don't even know. pretty sure cake batter from cold stone but I would probably die from all the dairy... i love coconut and i love mango sorbet with strawberry sorbet...
6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs alllll seafood. i hate it all.
7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? hmm... i think breakfast. i don't eat a good breakfast that often but on a saturday, to have eggs and toast and fruit and coffee...mmmm so good. and i love bagels. although I am allergic to gluten.. ilove them.
P.P.S. the tile saw we were borrowing broke... so our kitchen project is slightly being posponed... until we fix the saw... we're read to do the counters! so ready. my kitchen sucks right now.
P.P.P.S. ALSO want to wish Liz from From Portland to Peonies a happy wedding weekend!!! I am so excited for her and can't wait to hear all about it. What's so fun is that Liz is getting married at the same venue that I did! It's so magical there!!!!