Friday, December 10, 2010

It's that time, Christmas time is here. everybody knows there's not a better time of year

finding the perfect tree to cut down
with our fabulous friends
beautiful cold day in Oregon

the boys working hard to put our picks on the top of the car

the carters pick :)
 all decorated
 the mantle
 pictures of us when we were kids on christmas. me and my sister & brian and his sister


 a wreath from my shop
 stockings
 cutie little town that was my favorite decoration to put up in my parent's house that my mom gave it all to me to have in mine
 the whole family room


 santa on the fridge :)

Christmas card collection (just starting... )

who else has Christmas decorations up?? would love to see them :)

9 comments:

  1. Love the way you decorated your living room! You have great taste. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decorations are beautiful!! We haven't really decorated the house much yet, except for the tree! (I have a blogpost from last weekend on our tree, check it out!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so amazing that you get to cut down the tree you pick! how cool is that?!

    life spelled jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love that you have the tree stumps from your Christmas'. It so makes me wish I'd thought of this! It will be my first Christmas with my husband since we've been married so maybe we'll have to copy you! LOVE your decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house is really cute! I love how you decorated as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all your decorations! looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loooove it!!! your wreaths are awesome and writing on the ends of the tree stumps is such a great idea!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing pictures! your xmas decor is so so pretty. love your wreath :) and have to find some time to post some of my decor online! have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. don't you love putting decorations around the house? I love all of yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails