Friday, December 31, 2010

is it friday already?



1.   New Year's is (awesome/lame/other)       refreshing. the night itself isn't that exciting for me, never has been but I love the idea of a new year, a fresh start.

2.  Last New Year's Eve I   was with friends of all ages in our community. we ate a lot, talked about our year, played a 2009 trivia game, and wrote letters to ourselves about how we want 2010 to be, our goals etc. We'll be getting our letters soon in the mail :) 

3.  My New Year's resolution is      newness, i am excited for a whole brand new me and life. new job, new outlook on life, my resolution is JOY .

4.  The best way to spend New Year's Eve is  " with friends in a low-key environment." - well put Lauren. stickin with that :)

5.  My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is     oh gosh i have no idea 

6.  This New Year's Eve I will      .. not sure, should probably figure that out... most likely going to my sister-in-laws house to hang :)

7.  A fresh start is    so so wonderful. we all need fresh starts. i get in to ruts of living life a certain way and always love a chance to get to do a different dance.


how are you feeling about new years??? write a post and come link up with Lauren :)

1 comment:

  1. renovations and positive changes for sure! may your 2011 be a fresh new start to all good things ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails