the exciting part to me about my next chapter is that I don't have a super set plan.
God has been teaching me so much about giving up control and fully trusting in Him (Luke 9:23)
what i hope my next chapter looks like:
doing something I love everyday
spending lots of time with the Lord each day
getting to spend more time leading Young Life with the Freshman girls
getting to walk life with my Young Life girls who are away at college
small event organizing
working for myself
working out of my home
being a good wife, cooking meals, keeping our house clean
focusing on healing my body which will require lots of foods being taken out of my diet :(
NOW: for a little Fill in the Blank Friday with Lauren
1. Giving is not as much fun when you feel obligated to. in the future, i want to do a better job of shopping for Christmas all year round :) i want to be sure i am giving something of meaning
2. Receiving is sometimes awkward. i always feel soooo appreciative of ever receiving anything and i really want my friends and family to know how much it means to me
3. The best gift I ever received was stuff for my American Girl Doll
4. The best gift I ever gave was ... ooo i have no idea...
5. Something intangible that I wish I could receive is ....wow. ummm... a great singing voice??
6. Something intangible that I wish I could give is the understanding of who Christ is and the love He has for us all and how to have a relationship with Him
7. The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was i'm sure that there were little things here and there but nothing that i still remember to this day. my parents were really good on not spoiling us and it really helped me