Thursday, March 10, 2011

turn over day....

at camp we called the day where one camp left and a new camp coming in- turn over day-

that is our day today in the carter house hold. we got back from NYC last night and are leaving for Austin, TX tonight!

On the agenda today: do laundry, pack, get my haircut etc etc.....

Brian is attending SXSW for work. (looks awesome, right? wish I could get in...)
and I decided to tag along since I am not working a 9-5 job anymore, no kids yet, never been to texas, free hotel room, vacation with my husband, sounds great to me!!!

Anyone have any suggestions for what I should do in Austin while Brian is at seminars???
comment or tweet me @oliviakcarter  !!!

I may be around, but if not, I have a few more guest posts to keep you entertained and ready for SPRING!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. awesome!! I've never been but I've heard it's a pretty fun city. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eat at kerby lane (should be able to find gluten free there). take a walk around town lake. go to motzarts coffee shop on lake austin. get some good tex-mex (does gluten-free tex mex exist?)and have so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails