Monday, July 18, 2011

bend shots!!

We're back! We had such a fun relaxing weekend being really loud and silly together. Family is so fun and important. Brian and I feel so blessed to get to spend lots of time with our siblings and their significant others :) I love that we are building memories for the future and a foundation for our kids of a close family who genuinely enjoys each others company.

The weather ended up being really crappy, clouds, rain and thunder so our plans changed a little bit from hiking and floating the river and getting really tan. We walked around downtown Bend, walked around the Deschutes River, watched movies, played games and had a FAB dinner at 10Barrel Brewing Company and I had yummy gluten free pizza! Wanted to share with you just a few shots from our fun time!! How was your weekend? What did you all do?












1 comment:

  1. Your pictures look great! This past weekend I moved back home for the summer from college, so I've been super busy unpacking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails