Friday, July 15, 2011

HAPPY FRIDAY

#1 : I hope you are all off to enjoy a wonderful weekend. The weather here in Portland has been crummy this week :( I am off tonight with my hubs, his sister, her husband, my sister and her boyfriend to Bend! If you all have been following my blog for a while you know that Bend is a place that I LOVE.



It's about 4 hours East of Portland in Central Oregon. The climate is more dessert, mountains, dry with lots of pine trees, lava rocks and HOPEFULLY sunshine. We are going to float the river, take long walks, go on bike rides, relax, get tan and spend some great time together.

#2. TWO of my very best friends started blogs this week. They are VERY worth reading. Both are amazing people, very witty, smart and fun. Guaranteed laugh and cry.  Go and check them out, they rock my world and I hope they'll rock yours too!

Lindsay of The Pretty & The Not so Pretty


&

Justin of Whoa That's Deep Bro  

#3: Drum roll..... MY HAIR .

Before:


After:

.... okay. lies. not showing you yet because she didn't put much in. I'm going back Tuesday to have more done!!


What are you all up to this weekend!? 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Oregon. Bend is so beautiful! You are going to have so much fun, cant wait to hear about it :) Im going to check out their blogs now, yay! :)
    xoxo,Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey O! I can't wait to see the hair! Post that picture right away! :) And thanks for posting about Lindsay's blog. It's wonderful and just what I needed. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails