Thursday, July 28, 2011

guest post: Michelle

Hey y'all! I'm Michelle, the girl behind Delighted!

I couldn't be more honored to guest post for Olivia this week! For Me is a treat to read, and now contribute to! And I so appreciate Olivia's heart for the Lord and great sense of style :)

Being from South Carolina and being relocated to South Florida, I have a thing for entertaining. Having people over for good food and great fellowship is just my thing, and summer couldn't be the more perfect season! (I'm also a big fan of summer table-settings, there I said it.) After throwing a couple summer shing-digs already this season, I'm learning there are a few musts for summertime entertaining.

First: Go Outside!
We've been waiting all year for warm weather and sundresses. Let's not stay cooped up inside, go outside! Play corn-hole or bocce while the burgers are on the grill.
1.2.3.
Second: lighting!
I'm a big fan of natural light, use it to your advantage with these long summer days!
1.2.
Third: Summertime Eats!
Enjoy the flavors of the season and make all the things you can't the rest of the year.


1.2.3
(ps: I've already made that blueberry peach fro-yo once this summer, it's bliss!)
Fourth: Keep it simple!!
Enjoy the season to be casual, don't go over the top, just be yourself :)

Enjoy!

& Remember to keep Olivia everyone at camp in your prayers this week!

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails