Monday, November 28, 2011

dwell: Anna of Freckled Fashionista




"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." 


:::Matthew 6:33-34

Hi All. I'm Anna, Olivia's sister, excited to share with you today what God is teaching me. I am at a funny spot in life. I am in my senior year of college and have only two terms left until I graduate! College has been a crazy time of growth (as well as mistakes) and God has done amazing things in the last four years. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to go to college, live in a house, and have my parents support me 100% financially. 

Since this is my last year in college I get asked the same question over and over. "So what's next for you?"Uhhh... I don't know? I will be graduating with a degree in Public Relations, I know that. But as for a job? A place to live? I have no stinkin' clue. I find myself stressing and worrying about this next phase of life and I find that it's robbing the joy that the Lord has for me today.

God has provided for me in so many ways. He's had me meet the perfect friends, He's provided a wonderful supportive family, He brought the most amazing man into my life, He's taken me to Africa and back, and much much more. When I think something is impossible, He has made it possible. What do I even have to worry? He has a plan for me and my future, a perfect one. 

In this season of my life I want to remember that ultimately He is in charge. Why worry my days away?   I have faith in trust in my heavenly father to take care of me and reveal to me his perfect plan in his perfect time. 

I hope that if any of you find yourself worrying about the future and your plans that this verse in Matthew gives you comfort. I know that it has for me! 


1 comment:

  1. This is so true! I'm almost a senior in college too an it's so hard to remember He's got it all under control.

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails