Thursday, March 22, 2012

uncommon goods


I'm always looking for new place to buy gifts online,. I recently came across... uncommon goods and I love it!! This site has so many fun and different ideas for gift giving!

For my dad I found this wine & cheese holder. My dad loves camping and loves wine. I thought this would be a fun thing for him and my mom to have while needing a place to rest their wine glasses while camping or while we are at the beach. Looking for a gift like this? Check out some other fun things they have as gifts for wine lovers.


We haven't been able to take it camping or to the beach yet since it's been cold out, but this guy will get LOTS of use over the summer. We tried it in the backyard a little bit in between all of the rain & snow we've been having in the NW.






And for my husband I found this iphone charging dock! I thought it would be a fun way to display his phone while its charging on our nightstand! They have lots of other awesome iphone accessories!




Something else I'm loving, this necklace-- check out some other religious gifts here.




Check it out: find anything fun you'd like on there?

2 comments:

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails