Friday, March 16, 2012

you're my prince of peace

Source: tumblr.com via Olivia on Pinterest



I will sing to (You are Lord of Lords)
 And worship (You are King of kings)
 The King who (You are mighty God) 
Is worthy (Lord of everything) 
I will love and (You're Emannuel) 
Adore You (You're the Great I am)
 And I will bow down (You're my Prince of peace) 
before You (Who is the Lamb)
 I will sing to (You're my living God)
 And worship (You're my saving grace) 
The King who (You will reign forever)
 Is worthy (You are ancient of days)
 I will love and (You are alpha, omega)
 Adore You (beginning and end)
 And I will bow down (You're my Savior, Messiah) 
Before You (Redeemer and friend) 
You're my Prince of Peace 
And I will live my life for You

1 comment:

  1. I love this song! Brings back many memories of church camp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails