Tuesday, October 16, 2012

from my grandma

My grandma passed away this past February after a long, full, sassy life. My grandpa has sold their house and as he was going through everything and invited all of us grandgirls over to take a few pieces that reminded us of our grandma. It was a really fun night going through the house with my cousins, talking about all of the memories we had there growing up. 4 of the 5 of us girls (plus a newer addition):



I wanted to share with you the things I grabbed:







I'm excited to find places in my new house to display them!
Do you have heirlooms?
How do you incorporate them in to your decor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails