Wednesday, October 3, 2012

off to NYC!!

pretty darn stoked to be going to one of my favorite cities with my favorite sister to visit one of my favorite friends. Brian and I went last year to visit Maggie but this is a girls only trip it will be great to spend time with these special ladies.

 As most of you know, my sister and I were born in New Jersey and our parents lived in NYC for a long time so it feels a little bit like home to us when we go. Follow me on insta to keep up {oliviakcarter}. See ya next week!!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I'm so excited! I love your style...and the fact that you live in Portland (I live in Seattle) makes your weather style choices very compatible to mine!

    Check out my blog!

    http://worthreadington.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails