Tuesday, November 27, 2012

holidays rule

Hope you all had a great holiday! Ours was very successful. Brian and I both took most of the day off of work Wednesday and had a fun tim getting the house clean and getting the last of our family room put together (he even vacuumed the whole house for me!! :) )

Having everyone bring a dish made it not too stressful for us. We did the turkey, which my parents taught us how to do- pretty easy actually. We had 20 people, multiple sides of the family which was good.

How was yours?!

  IMG_2361

IMG_2362

IMG_2366

IMG_2368

IMG_2373

IMG_2377

my sister and our wonderful guys
63157_4019583015208_481504186_n-1

My aunt, me, my cousin and my sister
IMG_2396

All the women in my family- my mom and her 2 daughters and her sister and her 3 daughters and my cousin's 2 year old. We had lots of fun growing up together.
IMG_2402

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful ladies! Looks like you had a beautiful Thanksgiving! I already can't wait for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so glad it turned out well! Your place settings look so pretty. As does your fam :) I can't believe you still have some fall colors there - jealous! We got our first snow this weekend already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looks like a great time! May I ask where your dining room furniture is from? I'm on the hunt for a set and always looking for nice options that would work in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is adorable! Love your dining table! Where from?! We still need to buy one!

    Everything looks lovely! We also had everyone bring a dish which made is sooo much easier!!!!

    Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails