Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I want to own this

Bargain shopper over here splurged big time yesterday to buy a nice new pair of jeans from Nordstrom to last me more than one winter season. I hate going to the mall because I just see lots of things I want but don't have the money to spend on them. If I were to have kept shopping yesterday, these are the things I may have bought:
Source: spool72.com via Olivia on Pinterest
Source: aritzia.com via Olivia on Pinterest
Source: rstyle.me via Olivia on Pinterest
Source: swirl.com via Olivia on Pinterest
Source: rstyle.me via Olivia on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. The first one and the green flats are my favorites!! I want them too ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails