Friday, November 30, 2012

our dining room

Our house is finally just about put together. I wanted to share with you all the progress!

The dining room before:

House

We found a dining room table from Ikea. The dining room space is somewhat small but we like to entertain so we found a table that holds 6 people but can expand to hold 10. We went with the brown to make a cheap table look a little nicer. We also found the white chairs at Ikea and decided to go with them for a more modern look. The gray chairs we found at World Market to add the elegance back into the room. 

House

House


House

House

House

My moms friend got this mirror from Ballard Designs but it came broken so she sent for a new one and gave me the broken one. I just put the broken part at the bottom to hide it. I decorated it with my grandparent's crystal decanters.

House

We still need to find drapes for around the window and eventually change the chandelier but it works for now!

A little bit of my inspiration:






1 comment:

  1. your dining room looks great! your inspiration really shows through!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails