Tuesday, January 19, 2010

For me

As I was reading in bed last night before falling asleep an obvious thought came over me: authors have so much power. They believe in something so much that they want to take the time to write about it so that they can spread their knowledge or beliefs with the entire world. I have read so many books that have influenced my life and have made significant changes because of things I have read. What I realized as my thoughts grew was that everyone is an author. Everyone deserves their voice to be heard. I have never felt this way about myself. Wishing to gain that confidence and understanding I decided to be vulnerable and begin to blog. This is the closest I can get to being an author at my age and stage in life. I have a voice. I have important things to say, and I am going to say them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails