Wednesday, June 30, 2010

3...

Playing along with Nicole. Please join in and comment if you do and I'll come check it out!!

1. Name 5 songs on your mixed CD from high school. ooo this is kind of hard... SO many come to mind. I'll do 5 songs that remind me of senior year in high school
1. Toxic- Britney Spears
2. Mr. Jones - Counting Crows
3. Handsdown- Dashboard Confessionals
4. Beautiful Soul- Jesse McCartney
5. Africa- Toto


2. What is your favorite board game of all time? CLUE hands down, I love it. I've always loved it. I know it's not a board game but my actual favorite game is Nerts-- it's a card game. I could play it all day every day- and there have been those days.

3. What is the strangest thing you have ever done with your hair?
sadly I have never done anything strange with my hair... I've never colored it, never cut it weird, never did weird things to it. In elementary school I'm pretty sure I thought that if you didn't have your hair 100% tight and slicked back in your pony tail you wouldn't make friends-- even if you needed to use clips ALLL the way around your head to make it look like that.

2 comments:

  1. loved all those songs in high school too. I remember in Jr High waiting for the radio to play britney spears so that I could record it on a tape. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those songs took me RIGHT back to highschool. oh memories!

    and don't feel bad---i've never done anything crazy with my hair either :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails