Saturday, June 12, 2010

anti pink and blue

I'm so dying to decorate a baby room. I still have a couple more years and a new house to get through first. BUT there are no rules that I can't dream about it.  I HATE PINK. I don't know why, I don't think I've ever liked it- I know I am "supposed to" but I just don't. I love the idea below of a white girls room with lots of color added in. No need to paint the walls... you're going to have to change it multiple times so you may as well start with white! I think it looks beautiful

4 comments:

  1. i agree! furniture and walls should stay neutral because they are the most time consuming and/or most expensive things in a room. And you can always switch out the accessories for different colors along the way! I'm not pregnant yet, but I am scared to have a baby shower because I don't want people to get me the cheesy baby stuff. Hahaha--it's terrible of me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way!! I don't know why... I thought there was something wrong with me because I'm a girl... and I don't like pink.. ::GASP:: It's so cliche to me!! I grew up with boys and moved in with 4 girls for the first time when I went to college. I was blinded. HOT PINK EVERYWHERE. Still don't get it. Oh well!!

    PS I keep a list of baby names in my cell phone haha! SO not there yet. Dare to dream ;)

    Hope you have a great week Love!
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. White works for a boy or a girl! Very simple and easy to accessorize :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Sarah I love that, I'm right there with you. I will NOT find out the sex of my baby just so that people won't get me those colors...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails