Monday, June 28, 2010

New Series:

"For Me" unique home style.

This new series was inspired by my dear friend Kendall. Kendall and I met on Work Crew, she is special to me. She lives on a Ranch and in a Canyon (Washington Family Ranch to be exact where they are on staff-- jealousy..)  where her and her husband work.

{a few wedding pictures to get a taste of how beautiful she is and her style}


When Brian and I got to visit them for the first time I fell in love with her home. I fell in love with it because it was "SO Kendall!!". That is what I kept telling myself as I walked around and saw new things.

I love when someone can say that their style is so "for me". It is sometimes hard to be bold and decorate the way that YOU want it to be and have it feel so unique but still totally cute. I see so many pictures of beautiful rooms, homes and decor but those could be anyone's homes... I am encouraged and inspired to decorate with "for me style"

Kendall's "for me style" beautiful home:
The mud room as you walk into their home

family room- coffee table

wall of art in their dining room-- most of which Kendall created herself
Kendall's nice big craft table and space with her inspiration boards above

one of her many bedrooms with their super cute dog Sage

Thanks Kendall & Peter for sharing your beautiful home with us!!!

What does everyone think? Is your style similiar to hers or not at all? It's so fun to see how other people decorate, that is my favorite.

So here begins highlighting some of my friends/blogger friends/family to showcase style that is strictly "for me" (because as you can tell by he title of my blog I'm all about doing things for no one else but yourself )!! If you would like to be highlighted, email me

6 comments:

  1. ok THIS is why i love blogs. her home is SO different from mine, and the idea of living on a ranch is so foreign for me... but both seem AMAZING. i'm glad i get to have a little peak into her life through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This house reminds me a lot of my grandfather's ranch house in New Mexico. He has a mud room where he keeps all of his boots too. I love to go there & take photos of all the amazing keepsakes he has everywhere.
    I love that you are going to highlight your friends homes! That's a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way too fun. your friend is of course gorgeous. beautiful wedding. jealous of her boot collection & amazing pooch!

    hope you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE her coffee table! The shelving with boots and jars is darling too! They are beautiful people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish i had that mud room! actually, i wish i had a mud room period. your friend is lovely and she has a home to match!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you looked into interior decorating? I'd assume so/hope so! Her place looks clean and fresh. Even if it's not my style, I admire the feng shui. It always helps to be organized :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails