Thursday, October 13, 2011

Portland Bloggers Meet Up

Had a blast at brunch last weekend!! I am not going to lie I was a little nervous going that morning, thank goodness my sister, is also a blogger so I drug her along with me. Not sure what I was nervous about because I saw some familiar faces when I arrived and got to meet some new friends! I hope to get to see them again soon and stay in touch.

We went to Tasty n Sons which was great. I felt a little convicted about not leaving my suburb enough to explore all that Portland has to offer (even though I have lived here for 20 years...). Loved this fun brunch site!!




From left to right: Lauren (the little things we do), Anna (freckled fashionista),Laura (back-handsprings through bridgetown), Becca (life @ 1521), Nicole (my little blue bag),Abi (vanilla and lace), Sara (glitter & grace), Nicole (nicole marie who?!), Karisa (a beautiful mess), Olga (vintage pretty), Domnika (domnika's nest), Denise (all things new)


Hopefully we'll do another meet up soon and meet even more Portland bloggers!!

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!!!! I love Blogger meetups! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! This makes me wish we still lived in PDX...I've heard Tasty n Sons is amazing, did it live up to the hype? Xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea there was a Portland blogger meet-up! I'm from Portland. Next time, count me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! I wish I would have known about it a Portland blogger meet-up! Please let me know about the next one, I'd love to meet everyone! Looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so fun! If only I lived in Portland.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails