Monday, September 17, 2012

date night

Friday night Brian and I ventured to the east side to grab some pizza. For some reason it's hard to get up and out on a Friday after we've both had hard, busy weeks. I forced myself this time by getting all ready to go when I picked up Brian from work so I couldn't tempt myself with the couch.

We set out for Sellwood Pizza Kitchen only to find out it is not longer there.. awkward.
Luckily we found Laurelwood down the street and decided to check it out




my hot date that usually looks like this: 


gluten free pizza. thank you Portland. 




and of course our night has to end with blizzards & red box (we rented Young Adult  ... wouldn't recommend it)


how was your weekend?! 

4 comments:

  1. Ah we love Laurelwood! Have you ever been to Old Town Pizza off MLK? They have the worlds best Garlic Knots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! Love that you endec with blizzards and a movie. :) This was a great weekend for me too. Lots if time with friends and family. I also enjoyed the last cook out of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going there tonight! Perf location.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails