1. My favorite grade in school was oh this is hard. 3rd because I had a great teacher and learned about Native Americans (?), 7th because of my classmates and teacher, sophomore year because I got to transfer out of private school back to public, or senior year because I loved my friends so much.
2. My favorite teacher was Mr. King because, he made learning super fun and I actually remember things I learned from him in the 7th grade. and he was funny. He made me love the Outsiders, Shakespeare, CITYSTATES and lots of other things. He also started each class with "Tales of the UT" (untold) that were odd facts, that is where I did most of my learning. He is now an awesome author in Portland, you can find his books here.
3. The highest level of education I have completed is bachelor's degree
4. School lunches for me were usually made by my mom and
gross healthier (therefore not as yummy) as all of my friends lunches
5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be not much... as a Young Life leader I get paid nothing and go back all of the time :) I actually loved high school so much. yes there was always a little drama that I would take out but when I look back on it I don't remember that. I just remember all my incredible friends and the fellowship and community I had. I was so taken care of, so loved, so poured into. I would go back in a heartbeat.
6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are: going to the beach for Labor Day like we do every year because it used to symbolize the end of the summer and a transition into school and now it just means I get a 4 day work week
7. The first day of school was always really exciting because I got to organize all my new school supplies and see who was in my classes and felt excited for the school year, and football season.