Monday, February 8, 2010

I love my...

BABY GIRLS
I truly love what I do so much. I am so fulfilled by these wonderful women that I get to do life with and walk alongside. They have each taught me so much. I thank them for letting me in to their lives, their hearts, their stories, their hurts and their walks with our Lord. These girls energize me, they motivate me and inspire me so much. I love spending time with each one of them so much.


LUH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






What am I going to do next year without them??

Love, MOM

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what you're going to do without us, but I've decide that next year when I am lonely and missin' you, I am going to peruse this blog! I just looked through some of it and it just brought a smile to my face! :) I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails