Friday, February 18, 2011

friday blanks

playing along with Lauren today! Happy Friday!!!





1.   I am  a follower of Christ, a wife, a sister, a Young Life leader, relational and organized

2.  The bravest thing I've ever done was  quit my job in December to start my own business. 

3.  I feel prettiest when    my skin is clear and I don't feel tired.

4.  Something that keeps me awake at night is   things I need to get done. Can't ever turn that mind off- whether it's an email that needs to be sent, a conversation I need to have or an errand I need to run.

5.  My favorite meal in the entire world is    mexican food for daysssss.

6.  The way to my heart is     through opening up yours

7.  I would like to      have a healthy body, free from headaches and pain.

3 comments:

  1. Love no. 2. What an awesome journey you are on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have had mexican the last two nights for dinner...the verdict is still out on what is for dinner tonight.

    thanks for sharing!

    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm thinking mexican genre is winning the contest for favorite meal... here's to a world without headaches! hugs, from a migraine sufferer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails