Friday, December 9, 2011

pintrest inspiring me:

I'm having a pintrest overload moment right now.. Do you ever feel like you've pinned so many wonderful things and you are afraid the first ones you pinned are going to be forgotten? Oh my gosh I am such an addict and have a major problem...

Some things I've done because of the inspiration of pintrest:

IMAG0353

via:

Source: None via Olivia on Pinterest


made these:

  IMAG0318

via



did this:

IMAG0393

via



What has pintrest inspired you to do lately?!

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome - kudos to you for actually taking inspiration and doing something with it to make life more beautiful! BTW, our makeup drawers look exactly the same... I use the same Container Store acrylic tray in mine. It's a lifesaver. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O! I am addicted as well. I love it! Where did you get that plastic organizer for your make-up? I have been searching and haven't found anything!??!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE Pinterest. My best friend and I are actually making something similar to these right now!: http://pinterest.com/pin/279997301802546530/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same way! pinterest overload for sure! I have made several things from the DIY already!
    Its awesome! Your nails are cute!
    ya bumed we missed u again! I hope to see you next time! Hope you have a wonderful Holiday and Merry Christmas!

    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  5. New obsession= Pinterest. Here is my project I have been working on :)

    http://katietheosucollegegirl.blogspot.com/2011/12/inspired-by-pinterest.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails