Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I love "Monica"


I have an insane obsession with FRIENDS, I like to think that they are MY friends. I know most every episode and know I have seen each one at least 3 times, and some at most.. 28 times. I can't choose favorites so don't ask me that.. I don't know what I would do without them and this show that I wish each day I was a part of. Lifelong fan.

Pretty sure that Monica and Chandler are an exaggerated versions of Brian & I: opposites with a passion for being committed to each other, Chandler & Brian with their jokes and Monica and I with our... well AWESOME ability to organize :) Best engagement show EVER:


Other than ours of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails