Tuesday, February 23, 2010

love letter

"I know you have an idea in your head on how everything should unfold in your life. Even today you have an agenda. because I love you, i need you to give Me back all your plans for today and for all your tomorrows. If you let Me have your day, I can then intervene with something special. My intervention will give you more joy in you journey than your good intentions. I know all that you heart longs for and I want to do more for you than you could ever do for yourself. So give Me a chance to change you agenda from ordinary to extraordinary, because that's the kind of life I've destined you to live. " - His Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails