Wednesday, February 10, 2010

isaiah 43:19

"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making way in the desert and streams in the wasteland"


God is moving. He is so much at work in the lives of my dear friends right now. Committing for real for the first time,seeing itin a new light, encouraging one another... I am amazed and impressed with my God. How could I ever doubt Him? How could I ever think thatHewouldn't provide. It is never going to look the way that we want it to look or think that it is going to look. He knows so much better and will always do what he knows. I feel energized and excited to see what He does next-- to sit on my heels and wait and observe, I need not run anywhere but into His arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails