Friday, February 5, 2010

style icons

BLAKE LIVELY : I love her comfortable and conservative look. I love cardigans and plain t-shirts spiced up a bit with vests, purses, necklaces or boots. (pictures from my favorite site: frugal-fashionistas.com... we all know this is what I strive to be- frugal and stylish)


LAUREN CONRAD: similar to Blake with her simple style, LC is a little more "fun" mixing in bring colors and fun pieces. Just love her all around (except I think I need to teach her how to do her hair sometimes... particularly with headbands)





HILARY DUFF: oh who doesn't love Lizzie McGuire. Nat and I used to watch her show everyday in 6th grade, were we too old then? maybe...




Mary-Kate & Ashley: it's nothing but love. always has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails