Monday, May 3, 2010

dream job #3

Photographer's Assistant

 I was a model as a little girl and fell in love with all that goes on behind the scenes of a photo shoot whether big or small. I have always wanted to be the assistant to the photographer who fixes hairs that are out of place, make sure the clamps are right on the clothes so they look like they fit the model, can grab a comb or prop or anything necessary. Photo shoots are so fun to be at whether it is outside or in a studio, I would love to get to be there all of the time- helping with poses, ideas for location, background, lighting etc. I would love it!!!
{via we heart it}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails