Tuesday, May 18, 2010

dream job #7

Helping Start Ups

I love to multi-task. I love to have a lot of roles at once, I love to mix up my day and have it be always changing. I think helping different companies start up would be a perfect place for me. I would get a chance to use all of my skills and talents. I have loved working with Wild Canyon Games for that reason, I get to do a little bit of this and a little bit of that. There is a lot that goes into something like that and I think I have the skill set to help out with new projects whether it be a non-profit or not.

3 comments:

  1. Olivia, you rock my socks!! Seriously. Thank you SOOO much for your donation for Ellie's Run. What a great encouragement. Thank you thank you! Just entered your giveaway! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie, thanks for stopping by, I'm so glad you did, I love your blog and am utterly envious of your job! How exciting. Have a brilliant week

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails