Friday, May 14, 2010

filling in blanks on friday just because

playing along with Lauren! be sure to link yours up on her mclinky!



1. The very best thing about the summer is -- omg there isn't just one very best thing, I could write a book about allllll the best things. I love being able to have windows open, be outside, sit on my porch with a glass of wine and watch the sunset, having bbqs, walking around downtown, having happy hour outside, it being light out until its time for bed, pretty flowers, sandals, tank tops, long long days where you have so much energy. oh my goodness I'm making myself so happy thinking of all of these things right now. (yesterday in Portland was an incredible incredible day... 78 degrees!!!!)

2. My first crush ever was:  Sam in Kindergarten :) we were really good friends

3. This may sound really silly but I can't wait to be a mom. I know I'm young but I am seriously so so excited to be parents with Brian. We are terrible apart but make a great team. (don't worry everyone, I'm not going to do it soon but I just am SO excited about it.)

4. I squeeze my toothpaste from ummm the bottom if its low, if it's full then from the top

5. My absolute favorite "comfort food" is  oh ... um... food is my comfort food?? Bread. rolls. pizza, anything in the fridge!? haha

6. A random fact about me is that I was born in New Jersey and lived there until I was 5

7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is my blackberry!!!! I love and hate it. but before I had it, I have to be honest my life was harder...

+check out my giveaway! beautiful necklace

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie, I'm lovin' this post!! This is such a great way to get to know my most favorite bloggers better! :-)

    I'm with ya on the mom comment... I can't wait either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to be a mom either. It's a scary sort of thought though, haha. I really enjoyed reading your answers!

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails