Friday, May 7, 2010
filling in friday blanks
1. My favorite book growing up was: Box Car Children, Sweet Valley High, Babysitters Club, American Girl books?
2. The funniest book I've ever read was probably: Hm.... not sure...
3. The one book that has truly changed my life is: like Lauren I would say The Bible but if I can't chose that one I would say Captivating. I think about the woman that I was before I read that book and the woman I became through working through it and it's incredible. It truly changed who I am, how I think about myself etc. Also after I read Captivating I read Waking the Dead and it did something similar. I guss John Eldridge really speaks to me?
4. If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read The Pact. oh man.
5. If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet - hmm.. I would love to meet Erwin McManus, sit down and have a conversation with him or Beth Moore?
6. The next book on my "to read" list is: Well I just bought Chasing Daylight by Erwin McManus at Powell's yesterday so I'm thinking that's next for me! I also started "Eat, Love, Pray" but that is an off/on book for me.
7. If I was snowed into remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I'd bring I'm thinking Harry Potter 5,6 & 7. I'm part of the way through 5 right now. It's taken me like 6 years with 5-- I really want to read and finish them, LOOOVE HARRY.
Play along!! Link up on Lauren's page and see other's answers!!