Monday, May 10, 2010

thrifting

lately I am LOVING design*sponge. It has really opened my eyes to how much you can do with pieces of furniture that seem like they're done for. It has really made me crave thrift shopping. I hope for it to become a new hobby in the summer time. I do love a good bargin (maybe too much so!? most of you know that... ) and I love decorating and new fun thing for my home-- so bam!! perfect combo!

Some ideas I'm loving so far-- all from design*sponge-- they did such a great job-- incredible transformations!!! And they look pretty easy too!! We have a piano.. maybe I'll ask my husband if I can paint ours!

book shelf



Piano



Chair


6 comments:

  1. ooooh!! i'm in! i'm in! let's thrift together... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 3 more weeks and I'm ready to thrift

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, wow,some great makeover ideas, particularly love the chair and piano, thanks for sharing! Do you mind if I ask for your advice on choosing a photo of me for my new buisness website, please let me know which one you prefer.Have a stylish day! Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great makeover ideas! I love the interior of the bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails