Tuesday, March 30, 2010

2 things I love around my home

YAY I'm excited for another round..   I let my husband pick these this time because our house is messy and I didn't feel like picking up to get the things I love.

1.  This vase and flowers (not sure why exactly... he did inform me though that he hates this picture frame... good to know??)


2.  Our built-in shelving unit. We LOVE this. It's easy to decorate and change. Here it is right now for spring and also how we decorated for our first Christmas



What are 2 of your favorite things in your home? Be sure to link up here.  Thanks Kassi!

5 comments:

  1. i LOVE you fireplace and built in shelving - gorgeous!
    thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great! Love the shelves and how you decorated for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i too, love your built ins...my FAV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the arrangement of your shelves in the christmas picture is nice...i wonder who helped with it...they have a great eye

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails