Thursday, March 4, 2010

paint...

I've been getting really antsy about my family room lately. I'm sick of looking at the same old colors. Although sometimes it is fun to move to our first place and "make-do" decorations wise-- it gets to a point where I just wish I had the money to decorate a room JUST how I want it to be decorated! I decided picking a new paint color or if I have something in mind that I can work towards then I would feel better? These are some of the images I like from Real Simple. I see a pattern in these pictures of big cozy couches and a very light/white feel in the room color wise... I thought I wanted to paint charcoal gray?? Apparently I want to paint it white? so confused still...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails