Friday, March 12, 2010

reflection

this week has been tough. Some of our best friends are going through the hardest time in their life. They are missing their dad right now. It's been a week of prayer, sadness and reflection for Brian and I. I am so impressed with everyone in the way they are seeking the Lord first. It was inspiring to be with a group of believers in our community on Wednesday to pray for their dad and pray over them. We put our hearts out before the Lord acknowledging that He is Lord first and foremost. When a tragedy hits so close to your life it always makes you think of your own family and people you love in your life.


{via we heart it}

My heart has been consumed in thinking about all of the Wangs' whom I love so much and are such a blessing in Brian and my life and to wish I could do something to take away the pain they feel right now, thinking about appreciating every moment I do have with my family, as well as prayer prayer and more prayer. We have a God who loves us and wants to pull us through anything the world throws at us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails